Our workshop is in full flow this month with several Control panel projects going on. These include;
- A Process plant MCC and marshalling panels for Bouygues Energies and Services
- A PLC control panel for an in ground driveway car stacker
- Another Bio fuel gas monitoring control panel for Siemens
- 4no Wind turbine tariff metering panels
- Several ComAp control panels for Bells Power
- Barnet Hospital Duplex PLC switchgear control panel
- A generator control panel for our newest client G&M Tex
All of these panels are one off bespoke design and build with a short but achievable deadline.
Please contact our office team for any information on the above projects or for any advice on your own.